- FBR gets a separate category in the citizen’s portal app
- Gwadar Port opens for transit trade, first shipment due next week
- Probationary officers of PITD visits Customs House Peshawar
- President Alvi signs Finance Bill 2019-20
- Federal Budget 2019-20: Increase in federal excise duty on cigarettes
- Faisalabad RTO forms teams to create awareness about tax amnesty scheme
- Multan Customs seizes smuggled Magnesium Powder worth Rs17.5m from DG Khan
- Govt abolishes non-tax filers regime: Shabbar Zaidi
- PQA’s Asad Chandna, QICT’s Junaid Zamir work hand in glove to bleed importers?
- Customs Preventive foils bid to smuggle Iranian HSD
- NAB seeks tax details against GPO tax payment on purchase of motor vehicle
- Peshawar Customs impounds goods, vehicles worth Rs230.4m in March
- Shipping Ministry should take action against Maersk, QICT for collecting of illegal demurrage, detention charges: Ch Niaz
- Customs I&I recovers huge quantity of non-duty paid tyres from Badami Bagh
- Collector Customs Gwadar approaches SC for recovery dues from M/s Byco Petroleum
Afghan Transit Trade through Pakistan is frequently a bone of contention between the two countries.
We believe there are tremendous opportunities in the ‘Afghan Transit Trade’ through Pakistan. Keeping in view the bright prospects for the growth of business between Afghanistan and the rest of the world, SAHARA CUSTOM CLEARING AGENCY / SAHARA TRADING COMPANY in collaboration with its worldwide partners and reliable transporters proudly announces their services for ‘Transit Shipments’ to Afghanistan.
We are providing efficient and reliable services for our international cargoes arriving at Karachi port for delivery to various destinations in Afghanistan.
We are capable to handle any type of the following cargoes:
- Project Cargo
- Commercial Cargo
- Non-Commercial/NGO’s Cargo etc.
- Afghan Government Cargo
- ISAF Cargo
- NATO Cargo
We are providing a full range of services for your shipments as.
- Smooth processing of documents
- Speedy Customs clearance at Karachi
- Transportation and proficient handling at the Pak-Afghan border
- Delivery to Kabul, Kandahar, Jalalabad, Mazar-e-Sharif and other destinations
- Airlift services from Lahore airport to any destination in Afghanistan
We welcome inquiries from Governmental organizations, NGOs, Trading companies, Agents, and individuals.
Afghanistan key Destinations and its Approximate Distances from Karachi:
|Karachi to Peshawar||1728 KM|
|Jalalabad via Peshawar||1858 KM|
|Kabul via Peshawar||2019 KM|
|Bagram via Peshawar||2069 KM|
|Mizar Sharif via Peshawar||2445 KM|
|Kandhar via Chaman||917 KM|
|Helmand via Chaman||1164 KM|
|Herat via Chaman||1493 KM|