- FBR gets a separate category in the citizen’s portal app
- Gwadar Port opens for transit trade, first shipment due next week
- Probationary officers of PITD visits Customs House Peshawar
- President Alvi signs Finance Bill 2019-20
- Federal Budget 2019-20: Increase in federal excise duty on cigarettes
- Faisalabad RTO forms teams to create awareness about tax amnesty scheme
- Multan Customs seizes smuggled Magnesium Powder worth Rs17.5m from DG Khan
- Govt abolishes non-tax filers regime: Shabbar Zaidi
- PQA’s Asad Chandna, QICT’s Junaid Zamir work hand in glove to bleed importers?
- Customs Preventive foils bid to smuggle Iranian HSD
- NAB seeks tax details against GPO tax payment on purchase of motor vehicle
- Peshawar Customs impounds goods, vehicles worth Rs230.4m in March
- Shipping Ministry should take action against Maersk, QICT for collecting of illegal demurrage, detention charges: Ch Niaz
- Customs I&I recovers huge quantity of non-duty paid tyres from Badami Bagh
- Collector Customs Gwadar approaches SC for recovery dues from M/s Byco Petroleum
Road freight is the most common sights to behold on highways and freeways. Trucks are constantly in transit transporting goods from one corner of the continent to the next. The efficiency and the ease with which cargo shipping can be done using road freight is one of the reasons that it has been around for so long. Trucks are also used for international freight shipments, although this is only a viable solution if there are open and passable land routes from your country to the country of the shipment’s ultimate destination. Road freight can be used by nearly any form of an industry for the transportation of their goods. From live organs to new vehicles, freight provides the ideal solution for many situations.
Road Freight Services
Road freight is what helps deliver supplies, products and stock to businesses around the world. Most businesses have problems with their logistics operations because they have trouble keeping track of inventory that enters and leaves their possession.
Sahara Custom Clearing Agency/Sahara Trading Company can help businesses solve this problem because we have state-of-the-art equipment that can help you keep track of clients’ packages more efficiently. This helps in business to reduce inventory damage and exceed a company ability to deliver inventory on time. We help businesses solve management problems in several ways. In today’s rough economy, this makes a huge difference between doing well or not. As a result, businesses who need help moving inventory should count on road freight companies to help them manage their inventories safely and efficiently. So be with us and feel comfortable.
Please ask for a quotation on specific services via Email or using online Enquiry form.