- FBR gets a separate category in the citizen’s portal app
- Gwadar Port opens for transit trade, first shipment due next week
- Probationary officers of PITD visits Customs House Peshawar
- President Alvi signs Finance Bill 2019-20
- Federal Budget 2019-20: Increase in federal excise duty on cigarettes
- Faisalabad RTO forms teams to create awareness about tax amnesty scheme
- Multan Customs seizes smuggled Magnesium Powder worth Rs17.5m from DG Khan
- Govt abolishes non-tax filers regime: Shabbar Zaidi
- PQA’s Asad Chandna, QICT’s Junaid Zamir work hand in glove to bleed importers?
- Customs Preventive foils bid to smuggle Iranian HSD
- NAB seeks tax details against GPO tax payment on purchase of motor vehicle
- Peshawar Customs impounds goods, vehicles worth Rs230.4m in March
- Shipping Ministry should take action against Maersk, QICT for collecting of illegal demurrage, detention charges: Ch Niaz
- Customs I&I recovers huge quantity of non-duty paid tyres from Badami Bagh
- Collector Customs Gwadar approaches SC for recovery dues from M/s Byco Petroleum
SAHARA CUSTOMS CLEARING AGENCY | SAHARA TRADING COMPANY
IMPORT & EXPORT SERVICES.
Our business activities are primarily regionally oriented. The operating structure is spanned worldwide. Our major operations are in the following regional units:
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East, Africa
Second, the business activities are subdivided into the following business segments:
We welcome inquiries from Governmental organizations, NGOs, Trading companies, Agents, and individuals.
Please send us an email or use our Online Contact Form if you have any questions or comments.